Quick Question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question...

i recently purchased the 18 v li-ion cordless drill and the ridgid job site radio for work and was just wondering if a 24 v max battery works with the radio ... i want to buy another battery on ebay but i want to know if these batterys would be comaptible with my charger and my radio ... does anyone here know?...
    thanks

- Eric

Re: Quick Question...

Sure. Any RIDGID battery 12v - 24v. Thanks for your support.

Comment

ProBrand

It's good to see you back on the forum. All of us that are regulars like reading your posts.

Comment

Feels good to post. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Hey ProBrand - hope you guys didn't get the storms this week as bad as we got them up up here on this side of the lake.

Efranco - one little clarification. As ProBrand said, the Ridgid radio will accept any slide-in mounting Ridgid battery from 12 volt to 24 volt (regardless of battery chemistry [li-ion or nicad] or Ah run time). However, if you intend to buy a 24 volt XLi battery, be forewarned that it will not charge/work with your current RapidMax charger that you got with your 18 volt drill (as I think your question seems to be wondering about). The 24 volt battery requires it's own special charger.

Comment

Working...
          X