X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18v nicad drill/impact combo

anybody on here have this combo..right now its on clearence for 179....any pros and cons???

much thanks in advance

bg

Re: 18v nicad drill/impact combo

I'm one of those who bought it a few weeks ago. Nothing can beat the LLSA in my opinion. There are several threads comparing the 18V Impact in this package vs the MaxSelect Impact (also the 14.4 Impact). All in all both items in the combo have had good reviews.

I am yet to put the IMpact to use, but been using the drill over the past 2 weekends for pilot holes i.e. light duty, and the NiCad is omre than sufficient for the mission... I actually have bought a 3.5 ah LiIon but yet to have needs to use it .. LOL.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17292

Comment

Originally posted by tu4evr View Post
      anybody on here have this combo..right now its on clearence for 179....any pros and cons???
      The only minor issue I have with the kit is the 1.3 Ah Ni-cad battery supplied which still provides good power and charges quickly. Ridgid Lithium batteries by themselves or another kit will easily upgrade your power if needed. The impact is an excellent tool as well as the drill/driver.
      Last edited by reConx; 06-11-2008, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tu4evr View Post
        anybody on here have this combo..right now its on clearence for 179....
        FYI: LOCAL HDs have this kit reduced to $135

Comment

The thing I liked about Ridgid tools are some of the thoughtful touches... actual Jacobs 700 series checks for example.

Comment

Working...
          X