X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding Miter Price Increase

Looks like the 12" Slider has gone up in price. Noticed today that it is now $549.

Re: Sliding Miter Price Increase

That's not surprising. There have been price increases lately by other manufacturers also. The Jet jointer that I bought last Sept. now costs $120 more than I paid for mine. On the other end of the table, I recently ordered a Rikon 10-325 bandsaw and had to pay $100 more than it sold for in April.

I'm actually very surprised that there hasn't been more price increases but I think the writing is on the wall and increases across the board are coming.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      I recently ordered a Rikon 10-325 bandsaw and had to pay $100 more than it sold for in April.
      !!!!! Let me know how you like that bandsaw. That's been on my shortlist for a while now. Too bad prices are going up!! I don't know that I'll ever be able to save enough money. Seems like my savings rate of increase is nowhere near the rate that things are going up!
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

$499 in my area still.

Comment

BD, love your occupation, buddy. Just don't post any pics, okay??!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurch View Post
            Looks like the 12" Slider has gone up in price. Noticed today that it is now $549.
            Price of the 12" slider has not gone up in my area but the local HD is promoting: $678=saw+MSUV ( I guess in anticipation of the price increase?)

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
              BD, love your occupation, buddy. Just don't post any pics, okay??!!
              OK, I won't post any. However, I very much strongly resemble one of the two guys pictured here,
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

OK, I won't post any. However, I very much strongly resemble one of the two guys pictured here,
                BEST....SNL....SKIT....EVER!!! (RIP Matt Foley, RIP).

And let me guess - the arch in your back is from doing bench presses with all the hot Californian blondes, right??!!

Good call, BadgerDave. A nice hidden little joke. Made me smile buddy. Well needed on a Father's Day. Cheers to all today.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
                  Price of the 12" slider has not gone up in my area but the local HD is promoting: $678=saw+MSUV ( I guess in anticipation of the price increase?)
                  I noticed they had been doing that in my area probably because the DeWalt free miter stand with purchase of a slider is currently going on. I guess after the price increase here those signs are no longer accurate. Somewhere mix up came. Why send out those signs if you're going to increase the price of the cheap thing anyways.

Comment

Working...
                  X