Rigid Pressure Washer 3300 gun/wand is leaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigid Pressure Washer 3300 gun/wand is leaking

Hi everyone! I am still very happy with my Ridgid 3300 pressure washer. But recently the gun has been leaking where the wand screws in. I tightened it but still have a very substantial leak.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It's me, Freddy
    Don't squabble with the chickens
    Instead, soar
    with the eagles

Awesome Customer Service Experience!

Ok, I would like to give a quick update:

I called Rigid this morning and told them about the leaking wand/gun. They told me no problem, and promised to ship a brand new wand/gun immediately. They told me I would receive it within 8-10 business days.

I am very impressed with their commitment to me as a customer as well as the prompt service I have received.

Have a great day everyone and please keep posting so we can stay informed and educated!

Satisfied Freddy

Originally posted by soarwitheagles View Post
    Hi everyone! I am still very happy with my Ridgid 3300 pressure washer. But recently the gun has been leaking where the wand screws in. I tightened it but still have a very substantial leak.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It's me, Freddy
    Last edited by soarwitheagles; 06-18-2008, 06:35 PM.
    Instead, soar
    with the eagles

Comment

Re: Rigid Pressure Washer 3300 gun/wand is leaking

Very good to hear they stood behind their product!!!. Had you or them discussed changing out the o ring only to resolve the problem?

Comment

Phils,

We did not discuss changing out the "O" ring, but I did tell them about my suspicion that it could be the "O" ring. They agreed that it could very well be the "O" ring, but they insisted upon sending me a new wand.

I will let you know the final outcome...we are still waiting for the new wand to arrive. In the mean time, I used my dewalt wand and everything si working fine. Just finished pressure washing my mom and dad's entire property with the dewalt rotating tip and it was awesome!!!

Have a great day Phils!

Freddy

Originally posted by phils View Post
        Very good to hear they stood behind their product!!!. Had you or them discussed changing out the o ring only to resolve the problem?
        Instead, soar
        with the eagles

Comment

Update on Rigid's customer support on the 3300

The new spray gun wand arrived today. I will try it out later this week. Wow! Rigid sure has great customer service and I am so happy with the model 3300. Rigid rocks!

It's me,

Freddy
          Instead, soar
          with the eagles

Comment

I attached the new gun/wand today and it works perfect, just as I thought.

I think I am the happiest pressure washer dude on the planet these last 4 months!

Have a great day everyone and keep posting so we can discover and understand the true quality of these units!

Rigid rocks!

Freddy
            Instead, soar
            with the eagles

Comment

Working...
            X