Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24V Kit R932 Cat #24048

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
    In order to receive that value we must be responsible in meeting their requirements or there will be problems.
    Good luck with resolving yours.......Ray
    Truer words have not been spoken in regards to our responsibility to meet and understand the LLSA qualifying criteria. The only real variance that I have experienced with obtaining the LLSA is the wait time for the conversion from 3 year to lifetime notification by Ridgid customer service in my ebox and email courtesy notification. I've returned 24 volt batteries under warranty and replacements came through the service center without a flaw and very timely in the turnaround process. I purchased and exchanged them in February and I just received notification that they are now under the LLSA program without a problem. If you responsibly meet the requirements usually there is no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinalzo View Post

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
      In order to receive that value we must be responsible in meeting their requirements or there will be problems.
      Good luck with resolving yours.......Ray
      Truer words have not been spoken in regards to our responsibility to meet and understand the LLSA qualifying criteria.
      Here here. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinalzo View Post
        Truer words have not been spoken in regards to our responsibility to meet and understand the LLSA qualifying criteria. The only real variance that I have experienced with obtaining the LLSA is the wait time for the conversion from 3 year to lifetime notification by Ridgid customer service in my ebox and email courtesy notification. I've returned 24 volt batteries under warranty and replacements came through the service center without a flaw and very timely in the turnaround process. I purchased and exchanged them in February and I just received notification that they are now under the LLSA program without a problem. If you responsibly meet the requirements usually there is no problem.

You are one of the lucky ones. It all depends on where you are getting warranty service done. The whole thing is a kind of a crapshoot....

I finally got my batteries replaced, which I updated in an above post. But this was only after much chasing around. I just don't see how someone could afford to do what I did if they rely on their tools to make a living.

Comment

Working...
        X