Where to order parts online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to order parts online

Where is the best place to order Ridgid parts online for power tools? I need a new locking lever plastic handle for my R855 24V circular saw. I called Ridgid's number to order parts like the website says to do for power tools and was directed to call another number for a distributor which is apparently not open on weekends. I would prefer to order online and have it sent to my house. I am too busy to track down a distributor and drive there.

Re: Where to order parts online

Originally posted by maverick198 View Post
    Where is the best place to order Ridgid parts online for power tools? I need a new locking lever plastic handle for my R855 24V circular saw. I called Ridgid's number to order parts like the website says to do for power tools and was directed to call another number for a distributor which is apparently not open on weekends. I would prefer to order online and have it sent to my house. I am too busy to track down a distributor and drive there.
    Try http://www.ridgidparts.com/
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I just priced a new 12v battery for my cordless drill ..
      $75.00 for 1 12v battery. Thats a bit steep for something that is'nt going to last that long. Sorry, but it looks like I'm gonna go to a cheaper drill. At that price I can afford to throw them away when the battery dies.

Comment

Originally posted by eclynn View Post
        I just priced a new 12v battery for my cordless drill ..
        $75.00 for 1 12v battery. Thats a bit steep for something that is'nt going to last that long. Sorry, but it looks like I'm gonna go to a cheaper drill. At that price I can afford to throw them away when the battery dies.
        You now have post's on at least three different threads regarding your problem. You will probably have better success getting the problem resolved if you stay on the thread you started.
        It's considered poor form to jump other people's threads with an unrelated topic. I have responded to your original thread with some suggestions.......Ray
        Last edited by roadrashray; 10-16-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X