cart for benchtop table saw...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cart for benchtop table saw...

My brother is looking at purchasing a used Ridgid benchtop table saw. The model number escapes me right now. He told me that it doesn't include the foldable cart. Can that be purchased separately?

Thanks,
    Michael

Re: cart for benchtop table saw...

Originally posted by ba-doyn View Post
    My brother is looking at purchasing a used Ridgid benchtop table saw. The model number escapes me right now. He told me that it doesn't include the foldable cart. Can that be purchased separately?
    The current Ridgid TS2400 tablesaw comes with the "Work-n-Haul it" AC9930 two-wheel stand. I'm not sure whether Ridgid will sell it separately or whether it would be cost-effective since its not at the HD. I got the Bosch TS2000 gravity-rise stand from Amazon for my tablesaw. I'm sure you can easily modify it to bolt down the Ridgid models.
    Last edited by reConx; 06-28-2008, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Re: cart for benchtop table saw...

The Work-n-Haul it stand used to be available separately. That may not be true today though. I seem to remember this being discussed about a year ago, maybe search the archives or just call HD and ask them.

We have a few people who work for HD on here, maybe one of them will chime in with the answer for you.

Sounds like the seller decided to keep the Work-n-Haul It for themselves. Kind of a backhanded endorsement as to the usefulness of the Work-n-Haul It don't ya think?
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
      X