TS2400LS vs TS2410LS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2400LS vs TS2410LS

Could someone tell me the difference? I am planning on buying one and on the HD website I see TS2410 and when I called store they have TS2400.

Thanks

Re: TS2400LS vs TS2410LS

i have the 2400, my understanding so far is the the saw is the same. the stand is different. i like mine but does not have the adjustable feet like the 2410 does. i doubt i would use the adjustable feet much anyhow since i just stick a shim used to plumb windows and doors under the foot that wobbles since i dont have a perfectly flat place to put mine.

Comment

I too have the TS2400 and it has been an excellant jobsite saw. I believe MAS is correct that the saw is the same and the only difference is the stand. By the way the stand on the TS2400 has been very good. It is stable, handles well over bumpy ground and loads and unloads easily by one man from a pickup truck.
      Here are the links....http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/TS2400LS-Table-Saw/
      http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/TS2410LS-Table-Saw/

Comment

I read a review not too long ago where they compared the 2 saws. The reviewers were split on which stand they liked best. If I remember correctly more seemed to like the TS2400 stand. I don't think you would go wrong with either one. Good luck, Mike

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, I bought the TS2400LS over the weekend, now I need to figure out how to set it all up.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pegsmi98 View Post
            I bought the TS2400LS over the weekend, now I need to figure out how to set it all up
            Good luck with the table saw! If you got the TS2400 it is all assembled and ready to cut just remove the block of styrofoam under the saw. The manual should be very helpful to align the saw if necessary. LSA warranty confirmation from Ridgid took 5 months before the conversion of 3 yr warranty to LSA.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
              Good luck with the table saw! If you got the TS2400 it is all assembled and ready to cut just remove the block of styrofoam under the saw. The manual should be very helpful to align the saw if necessary. LSA warranty confirmation from Ridgid took 5 months before the conversion of 3 yr warranty to LSA.
              5 months? WOW I better send my stuff in.

I had the alignment question in the back of my head but figured I should wait till I at least get it out of the box.

Once again, thanks for the help. Now that I am in the mix here I am sure I will be asking more questions.

Comment

Working...
              X