X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to sell my 8 Piece Ridgid Powertool Kit

I have an 8 piece set that I would like to sell. Figured I'd sell it since I have never used it. That's right, it's still brand new, haven't even charged the batteries once. Comes with hammer drill, Impact tool, recip saw, circ saw, jig saw, caulk gun, flashlight, two 18V NiCad batts and 9.6 volt screw driver and battery charger. If anyone is interrested or could recommend a good way to sell them and how much they go for please let me know. Thanks!

Re: Want to sell my 8 Piece Ridgid Powertool Kit

If the set is less than 90 days old you can return it to HD for a complete refund.
    Failing that the time honored way to sell tools is on EBay.com.

Comment

Part it out on ebay or craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by the_aerator View Post
        Part it out on ebay or craigslist.
        If you have the time and energy this is for sure the way to make your $ back plus some--break the set and auction it off on ebay piece by piece. If you don't have the time, energy or inclination to go through the extra work of doing it that way, craigslist is the way.

I have purchased tools on craigslist and sold some other things on there. You have to be wary of flakes--that site is full of people who will try to get you to hold the set for them than never show--even though they claim to be calling you enroute. Don't believe em and don't hold it. If you start telling people it's already sold before you have the $ in hand you will get burned.

Eli
        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

whatatoolwilson, you have email. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X