X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Rep said "sorry no replacement filter"

I have a 12 Gallon Rigid shop vac, Model WD1200. I just bought a new filter at Home Depot in Michigan , but discovered that the new filters are 1" taller than my original, and do not fit.
    Ridgid rep was in the store and said "sorry, but there is no replacement for your model" and suggested trying to force larger filter on and/or cut it to size.
    Did Ridgid obsolete my unit by lengthening the filter??

Re: Ridgid Rep said "sorry no replacement filter"

I seem to remember that many older Craftsman fiters were the same size as Ridgid. I'd drop by or call a local sears.

Comment

No biggie, I don't use their filters anyhow.....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
        I seem to remember that many older Craftsman fiters were the same size as Ridgid. I'd drop by or call a local sears.
        Yes......
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Call the Ridgid support number and tell them you need a new filter plate so you can use the newer/taller filters in your older vacuum.

Comment

Working...
          X