X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty Registration

I have recieved my warranty registration card back and it has my name spelled incorrectly. Is this going to be a problem if I require Warranty work? if so does anyone know how to get it corrected?

Re: Warranty Registration

Depending on how bad it's misspelled I don't think I'd worry too much about it. The only people that will ever see your card are the ones at the Service Center and it shouldn't be that hard to explain to them what happened. If it would put your mind at ease, you could always call Ridgid Customer Service and ask them what you should do.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Spot On View Post
      I have recieved my warranty registration card back and it has my name spelled incorrectly. Is this going to be a problem if I require Warranty work? if so does anyone know how to get it corrected?
      I would agree with BadgerDave about there probably not being a problem. However, I too would enjoy having my name spelled correctly on my registration card and for future registrations it would help immensly as future registrations are linked to the present card. Misspelled name might cause a future problem that can be avoided now. Call customer service and have them correct it for you is my suggestion.

Comment

On another note, how long did it take get the registration back from the time you mailed it? Last time I sent some off, it took almost 4 months. Just wondering if the time has gotten better/worse since I just mailed off three new additions!!!

Thanks!
        -O&B

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue View Post
          On another note, how long did it take get the registration back from the time you mailed it? Last time I sent some off, it took almost 4 months. Just wondering if the time has gotten better/worse since I just mailed off three new additions
          For reference only, it took about 5 months to receive LSA confirmation in my e-box for my TS and another month to get the plastic card. Make copies of all submissions.

Comment

I sent my information in February 2008 for the 8pc. combo kit. Still waiting. Actually, starting to get frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by bjohnso View Post
              I sent my information in February 2008 for the 8pc. combo kit. Still waiting. Actually, starting to get frustrated.
              Bjohnso,

Give customer service a courtesy call and they'll probably hook you up while you're still on the telephone. I did the same after 5 months wait time on my 8 piece kit, but a short, polite call did the trick.

Comment

This thread prompted me to check on the status for the drill press I bought in March. All is good, took them ~4 months.

Submitted: 3/08/2008, LLSA updated this month.

Comment

Of the 17 tools or tool kits that I purchased since mid 2006, I've received exactly 2 plastic tags in the mail. It seems to take 5-6 months for them to show up in the ebox as completely registered. My hand held planer still has not shown up in my ebox after 2 years. That particular one was mailed in with the registration card.

Comment

Originally posted by bjohnso View Post
                    Hang in there.... mine eventually came through. Actual warranty experience, though, is a while other issue. You think it's frustrating now... wait until you need something! At least that has been my experience....

Comment

you get a warranty registration card??????, i registered 2 sets of 24v tools, and never received anything back. and i cannot get my batteries warrantied.

Comment

Working...
                      X