X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for TS3650

I purchased a TS3650 from Home Depot with parts missing!

Missing parts included the miter gauge, rails and some of the Hercu-lift.

What I was wondering is if anyone on here had upgraded their TS3650 with some different rails and had the original Ridgid rails kicking around that they wanted to sell?

I have an Incra V27 gauge and am not concerned about that or the Herculift parts.

I called Ridgid and they just recommend returning the saw which I don't want to do because I got a nice discount.

Bob R

Re: Parts for TS3650

Originally posted by BobR View Post
    I purchased a TS3650 from Home Depot with parts missing!

Missing parts included the miter gauge, rails and some of the Hercu-lift.

What I was wondering is if anyone on here had upgraded their TS3650 with some different rails and had the original Ridgid rails kicking around that they wanted to sell?

I have an Incra V27 gauge and am not concerned about that or the Herculift parts.

I called Ridgid and they just recommend returning the saw which I don't want to do because I got a nice discount.

Bob R
    Did you try calling RIDGID parts; they probably won't be cheap, but it at least gives you something to go off of.

Comment

Yup!

Called Ridgid parts but they didn't really want to talk with me beyond just sending whole saw back.

Bob R

Comment

Yup!

Called Ridgid parts but they didn't really want to talk with me beyond just sending whole saw back.

Bob R
        That's really annoying. I might expect their normal CS to do that, but if your job is to sell parts for the tools; then they should sell you the darn parts. What about the rest of us who could just damage a rail accidently. If that is their attitude, we would be SOL.

Comment

Do you have the parts list for this saw? If you gave them part numbers that should help. As for fence rails you will need to install new rails to match the new fence. No way would Ridgid rails work with another fence of a different brand/type.

You may want to look on eBay and see if someone has a TS3650 with a burned out motor or other major part failure and is selling it for parts.

Parts List - TS3650_402_r.pdf
          Last edited by Old Grunter; 08-08-2008, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Yup!

Bob R
            After checking the Ridgid parts website, at $50 and $150 for the rear/front rails, you are better off searching eBay for used or just buying a nice aftermarket setup.

Comment

Umm... return it to the store, and demand that you get the same discount AGAIN, on purchasing a complete unit! Any store should honor a request like that, since you probably didn't intend to buy a partly nonusable product (try to make a rip cut without those rails!).

Or did you get the discount because it was missing the parts??

Comment

I only paid $200 knowing there were parts missing. Before i purchased I found out that I could get a Delta T2 Fence and rail setup for $150.

If I can get some TS3650 rails for considerably less I would do that for now. I could save up some money later to do the T2 upgrade. If I can't get any Ridgid rails i'll just bite the bullet and get the T2.

As mentioned earlier in this thread ... buying the rails from Ridgid is just too expensive to go that route.

I'm checking out a few options for the rails before I purchase the T2's.

Bob R

Comment

Working...
                X