Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Upcoming Power Tool Product Launch

Originally posted by reConx View Post
    Did you receive the new Ridgid AutoShift drill yet?
    I was wondering about this myself just the other day.

Hey ProBrand - did you guys ever get this product out to Kenthanson as promised? We're waiting for an update on this.

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
      Did you receive the new Ridgid AutoShift drill yet? FYI: I found a website (Canada) that shows Ryobi has introduced a similar tool:

Ryobi Autoshift 18 Volt Drill

Model: P814
      Internet/Cat #: 906126
      Store SKU #: 530300
      Saves time by automatically operating at optimal setting
      Innovative addition to the Ryobi ONE+ Program
      ½" Ratcheting single sleeve keyless chuck
      24 position clutch
      No, I am still waiting, I PM'd probrand a couple of weeks back and have so far recieved no response.

Last week I got the '08 Home Depot tool guide in the mail and it had the Ryobi one in it, looks the same as the Ridgid one, just cheaper. It dosen't have any technical specs so somewhere in there it might be different.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
        I was wondering about this myself just the other day.

Hey ProBrand - did you guys ever get this product out to Kenthanson as promised? We're waiting for an update on this.

Nope, have not yet received the drill in question. I was really excited for awhile about it and then got depressed and then forgot about it. PM'd ProBrand twice about it and got no response.

Comment

They should just call your local Home Depot and tell them to let you grab one gratis off the shelf.

There's all kinds of them left on shelves gathering dust........Make room for the next gimmick.......
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
            They should just call your local Home Depot and tell them to let you grab one gratis off the shelf.

There's all kinds of them left on shelves gathering dust........Make room for the next gimmick.......

That's actually what made me remember, I was at HD today getting a couple of things and saw them there.

Comment

Working...
            X