Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Upcoming Power Tool Product Launch

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Good video! The Ryobi 18volt drill has been a fine tool for around the house, 2.4AH lithium batteries make these tools perform unlike the old Ryobi nicads. The ultimate cordless 1/2" heavy duty impact gun is hands down the 19.2 volt Ingersoll Rand. They claim 340ft lbs of torque and someone on ebay sells a kit that includes a LED Tool light. That kit comes with nicads although they make the same 19.2 in a lithium but they're expensive. I'm going to hold out until ProBrand tells me otherwise. Come on ProBrand, I'm glad you did not take offense to my prior post but you responded with as much information as a seasoned politician. "We want the Truth, and We can Handle the Truth"
    ngersoll Rand I think makes the snap-on gun!! that thing is a workhorse its like american express dont leave home without it..... at least when we go to the track!

Comment

I see the date changed to the 29th now.

Comment

Yeah...and that is why it is dangerous to try and tease product launches...maybe I'll have better luck with the bulldozer

Comment

By the way, the first person that guesses the technology will get one to field test....

Comment

Cool you finally made a Leak Locator.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
              By the way, the first person that guesses the technology will get one to field test....
              Guess I can forget about that heavy duty impact gun coming from Ridgid!
              My guess for the new technology would be the application of a digital display on a variable speed tool.

Comment

Cordless Router?

Comment

Maybe one of those small pocket size drivers?

Mark

Comment

Wait we have to think along the tech lines for a power tool. What technology is not out there yet for power tools? In todays green environment could it be some type of solar charged tools?

Mark

Comment

I'm sure this isn't it, but I would like to see a multi bay SMART charger that can charge up any battery pack with the RIDGID name on it. That's any of them in either bay. The charger would be micro processor equipped to realize what battery pack is inserted in a given bay and charge it accordingly. It would not accept any batteries other than RIDGID ones.

FYI: Makita has come close to the SMART charger. If they can do it so can TTI for their RIDGID lineup.

FREEZE this video from ToolKing at 00:46 and look hard at the charger. You will see it says Ni-MH & Li-Ion 7.2-18V ... That means one charger can charge up many different MAKITA batteries. Again, if they can do it so can others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTmDhLKfDno

Comment

one handed recip saw or autoshift drill?

Comment

Nice work. Kenthanson, PM me with your address...

Comment

Just wanted to say congrats to this fellow on his second post! Beginners luck? Come on ProBrand, something smells fishy! Tell you what, get Ridgid to make that 1/2 inch heavy duty impact and we'll forget this whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                              Just wanted to say congrats to this fellow on his second post! Beginners luck? Come on ProBrand, something smells fishy! Tell you what, get Ridgid to make that 1/2 inch heavy duty impact and we'll forget this whole thing.
                              Just buy whatever brand will serve your needs. That will show them the need to get busy.
                              Last edited by Woussko; 11-05-2008, 01:58 PM. Reason: Removal of some *&^%$ ranting away

Comment

Originally posted by kenthanson View Post
                                one handed recip saw or autoshift drill?
                                Nice work. Kenthanson, PM me with your address...
                                So which one is it?

Recip or auto shift drill?

Comment

Working...
                                X