X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS2000L Ridgid Wet Saw

I've cut enough tile to dull the standard blade.

I've been to Lowes and Home Depot to get new ones.

They do not sell the stock blade. Each blade I've purchsed walks all
    over. I put the stock back on and it cuts right down the line even when it's dull. Rough edges though.

I've tried the most expensive blades offered and the cheap ones.

Can anyone explain this?

The standard blade has HF 250R on the blade. I can't find it anywhere. I've heard others complain about this blade but it's the only one that works for me.

I'm cutting 18" Travertine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: WTS2000L Ridgid Wet Saw

Sorry I can't help but I can do the next best thing, make a wise crack:

Maybe the HF in the "HF 250R" is for Harbor Freight

Truthfully, it is strange but I can only say not entirely unexpected because other RIDGID tool seem to have the same lack of support when it comes to accessories being available in stores.

Has anyone ever seen the RIDGID ZCI hanging on a display in an HD store? Dollars to donuts no, that is why everyone is flocking to that 2 for 1 sale of ZCIs from Peachtree in the other thread.

Have you asked in the store is they carry the blade?

Have you looked in the power tool section where the table saw and circ saw blades are sold?

You would think they would be right there next to the saw. Just sitting there waiting, hoping that you will buy an extra blade or two when you buy the saw. That's what I would probably do, get at least one extra blade if it looked to be of decent quality. But you can't make a impulse sale if you product is not out there flying in the face of Joe Consumer when he comes calling.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Re: WTS2000L Ridgid Wet Saw

All parts are available at (866) 974-3443 (in your manual). Just give em a call, I'm sure they would be more than happy to sell you a blade!

Comment

Working...
      X