Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fence Accessories for TS2410LS Tablesaw?

Hi,

Does anyone know what type of bolts to use to attach accessories to the fence on the TS2410LS tablesaw? The slot on the fence I assume is for attaching things like featherboards and sacrificial fence material. I am also looking for advice on dado sets and zero clearance inserts for it.

Regards,
    Todd

Re: Fence Accessories for TS2410LS Tablesaw?

Originally posted by tfiorille View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know what type of bolts to use to attach accessories to the fence on the TS2410LS tablesaw? The slot on the fence I assume is for attaching things like featherboards and sacrificial fence material. I am also looking for advice on dado sets and zero clearance inserts for it.

Regards,
    Todd
    At least on the TS3650, there were 3 extra square head bolts that came for attaching things to the fence. I use rocker T-bolts, but file down the edges so they fit into the fence's groove. There is also a size of hex bolt that will work, but I don't know wnat it is.

For a Dado set, I recommend a Freud SD206.

For a ZCI, try rolling your own. Or a quick way is to pick up a ZCI when you order the Dado throat plate.

Comment

Re: Fence Accessories for TS2410LS Tablesaw?

Originally posted by tfiorille View Post
      Hi,

Regards,
      Todd
      1/4" hex head bolt has the right head size to fit the TS2410 and keep it from turning. I have a T-Track kit from Rockler from like cpw and was going to file them down until I found out the 1/4" works.

BTW, Woodcraft had a sale on a couple of knobs and bolts (woodpecker brand) that had the 1/4" bolts as well. I pickup it up for ~$8 if I remember correctly about 2 weeks ago.

There are a couple of threads here on ZCI. I just made 8 blanks for my TS2410. Search for my name and see the thread plus some great advice from other members.

Comment

Working...
      X