X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid 14.4 impact driver

does ridgid sill make the 14.4 impact driver and are the Reconditioned tools good or bad .thanks

Re: ridgid 14.4 impact driver

My experience with buying factory reconditioned tools has been nothing but positive. Having said that, I've only purchased recon Porter Cable tools and have no idea if other manufacturers do as good as job as PC.

Don't know for sure if the 14.4V impact driver is still being made but you can look it up at www.ridgid.com and find out. I have that impact driver and would buy it again if I had too.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I have a Ridgid recon ROS and Jig Saw. Both are great tools. I use the ROS every time I'm in the shop and it's holding up very well. The jig saw doesn't get as much use, but it's still working perfectly. The difference is the recon warranty is very limited. There is no LLSA on the reconditioned tools.
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Ridgid still has the 14.4 listed on their site, but all HD offers at the moment is the right angle 12v flavour. Anyone got a lead on where I can snag the 14.4 new, so I can benefit from the LLSA?

Comment

Originally posted by ubermick View Post
          Ridgid still has the 14.4 listed on their site, but all HD offers at the moment is the right angle 12v flavour. Anyone got a lead on where I can snag the 14.4 new, so I can benefit from the LLSA?
          Unless you stumble upon one at your local HD then I'm sorry to say you are SOL my friend.

Comment

Working...
          X