New Micros Drill Promo ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Micros Drill Promo ?

I was in the HD today and noticed in the overhead a Micros Drill box that had 2 drills and was marked "a free $50 value". Looks like we are going to see a two pack on the drill soon. I couldn't see what else was included but I did see the Sku 741-096.

Re: New Micros Drill Promo ?

Originally posted by Knary50 View Post
    I was in the HD today and noticed in the overhead a Micros Drill box that had 2 drills and was marked "a free $50 value". Looks like we are going to see a two pack on the drill soon. I couldn't see what else was included but I did see the Sku 741-096.
    LOCAL HD had the 2-pak Micros Drill box on a cordless tool shelf but it had no price nor descriptive sticker. The Makita drill/driver+impact combo for $179 looked more interesting than two micro drills.

Comment

Very true, I already have a micros myself, but I couldn't read the box and was wondering if someone knew to price. I had had some friends ask about mine and if they can get a spare drill with it why not.

Comment

They are on display here in Austin. For 129.00 dollars -same as the original, you get an extra drill.

Comment

Originally posted by cporter45 View Post
          They are on display here in Austin. For 129.00 dollars -same as the original, you get an extra drill.
          Yeah...just appeared in the local circular. Much better deal but I wish they'd just sell one for $70 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Disaster View Post
            Yeah...just appeared in the local circular. Much better deal but I wish they'd just sell one for $70 bucks.
            I agree - even if they did the 1 battery trick like they did with the compact drill - I'd be a player for $70.00.

Comment

So was this in response to the new Bosch mini driver with 3 jaw chuck ?
              I notice it has about twice the power in the specs.

Bosch
              PRE-SALE target launch date September 15
              3/8" Single sleeve
              20 Position Chuck
              221 in. - lbs. of torque drives
              Ultra-Compact power and design - almost half the size of a 18V compact drill/driver.
              LED light for tight spaces and applications.
              Variable speed trigger for increased sensitivity and control.
              Includes carrying case, 30 minute charger and (2) Litheon 12V batteries (batteries work with all Bosch 10.8v tools and chargers).

Maybe clearing out them out for something new ?

Comment

Working...
              X