X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessories for the TS2410LS Saw

Just wondering if any are available and how to get them. There's nothing available at HD and a salesperson told me that accessories are available via ridgid.com web site. That turned out to be not true ASAICT. Can anyone set me straight?

Re: Accessories for the TS2410LS Saw

What type of accessories are you looking for? if its zero clearance inserts most on here, myself included, make their own on a router table.
    i bet if you give some idea of what you are looking for somebody will be able to point you in the right direction.

Comment

i know you can put a dado set in it but is it ok to use a 8" dado in it as opposed to the 6"?.

Comment

If the 2410LS has the same guts as the 3650, yes you can. I recently ripped a 3/4" wide dado down a 4 foot length of purple heart with no problem. It was only 1/2 in deep but the 8" Freud did a great job.
        When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

The owners manual says 6". some do run an 8" and take light passes, but i got a good Frued 6" set and so far i haven't needed to cut any dados deeper than that will allow.

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, but is there a problem running the 8"inch one? will it not fit?.thanks.

Comment

it will fit, the arbor size is the same. but i dont think the motor is as powerfull as the ts3650 so as long as you take light cuts you will probley be fine.

Comment

thanks for the tips.

Comment

Working...
                X