X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid Fails Customer

What the hell is this guy worried about tools for? When is doing any work? Check out the times on all his posts. After reading all the way through this mess, I have just cut my wrists.

Apparently the knife I used was defective and I have only scratched myself. Do I have case against the maker of the knife? Do I call the company for a new knife or should they come to my house and finish the job for me?

Discuss
    If you use a calculator to layout rafters...get off my job!!!!

Comment

looking at the date on the first post it has been almost a full week now with i assume nothing accomplished. if the tools had been taken to the service center he would be 1/2 way through the process grumbling at home without his tools, instead of having tools that won't work.

just my thoughts

Comment

Well I have had issues with my batteries and charger on my 24v system I bought called the service center, was told the whole deal about sending them all in. I explained that I need my tools and asked if there was anything else we could do? Guy said no problem shipped me new batteries with out getting my old ones or any of my kit. To the starting poster of this thread.... I guess it's how you talk to people or threaten in your case.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Now the monkeys are whining about the work that they think I should be doing

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
            Well I have had issues with my batteries and charger on my 24v system I bought called the service center, was told the whole deal about sending them all in. I explained that I need my tools and asked if there was anything else we could do? Guy said no problem shipped me new batteries with out getting my old ones or any of my kit. To the starting poster of this thread.... I guess it's how you talk to people or threaten in your case.

Issues? Did you also get junk from the Ridgid company?

Comment

Originally posted by MAS View Post
              looking at the date on the first post it has been almost a full week now with i assume nothing accomplished. if the tools had been taken to the service center he would be 1/2 way through the process grumbling at home without his tools, instead of having tools that won't work.

just my thoughts

We have one more monkey added to the group who thinks he knows the facts of the matter

just my thoughts

Comment

If you have nothing useful to contribute than my vote is
                Attached Files

Comment

This monkey gives a +1 to Wayne's suggestion.
                  Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I agree, BAN!

Comment

Idiot.

Comment

Ban this Jerk!

Comment

I disagree. Instead of banning this guy it was better for everyone to be able to see where he was coming from. He has shown exactly why he gets bad customer service, he acts like a condescending jerk who thinks a little too highly of himself. He is SO certain that he is right he can't help but disrespect those who are not as certain about that as he is.

Even if he is just as smart as he thinks he is, and was correct in his trouble-shooting of the charger, he is not bright enough to realize that a service center may not be able to trust his assessment without testing it for themselves.

He is so sure of his definition of "defective" he doesn't realize that right or wrong, fair or not, when a product works and then stops working it is a failure.

He is so sure that he is better than average that when others don't live up to the same standard he awards himself he acts rude and disrespectful getting him further and further away from his supposed goal of being taken care of, but clinging ever tighter to his true goal of being right.

No, don't ban him. If anything he has painted Ridgid in a good light as even though they may have a few tools fail in the thousands and thousands they produce, and even though they can't make an unreasonable customer happy, others here have been able to chime in with how they have been treated well when they got what they gave. Maybe if this guy can't learn from that another potentially abusive customer will try treating people better and end up happy instead of bitter and correct. At any rate, if his goal was to make Ridgid look bad he failed miserably.

Eli
                          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Here is part of the definition of Personality Defect:" ... incompetence to meet the requirements of the moral and social requirements which demand adjustments."

The bad news is it is almost impossible to change such individuals.

-Tom

Comment

I didn't ask any of you for your opinion concerning the manner that I conduct business, but apparently, in some odd expression of dimentia, you decided to tell me that I should have either accept Ridgid's poor service and tools, or buy more tools so that I can have a backup when the Ridgid junk fails. ( And you think that you are reasonable?)

Ban me? I can understand how you people find each other, you ban everybody who doesn't think irrationally as you people do.

I did what I set out to do, and that's the end of it....you monkeys go play

Comment

See my post, #58, above.

-Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X