Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid Fails Customer

Originally posted by Vineck View Post
    I didn't ask any of you for your opinion concerning the manner that I conduct business, but apparently, in some odd expression of dimentia, you decided to tell me that I should have either accept Ridgid's poor service and tools, or buy more tools so that I can have a backup when the Ridgid junk fails. ( And you think that you are reasonable?)

Ban me? I can understand how you people find each other, you ban everybody who doesn't think irrationally as you people do.

I did what I set out to do, and that's the end of it....you monkeys go play
    You posted in a forum call power tool discussion and did not expect any one to comment on it ?
    Then again you keep claiming that is it easy for manufacturer to call up the local store and give you a new tool becuase you can't wait two weeks. It does not just happen like that and I salute the mfg, for sticking to their policy.
    You would have better luck pestering the manger at the retail store who may give you a new charger just to get you out of his store.

Comment

I am fairly certain no one will change anyone opinion here and it seems as though this discussion has run it's course.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

this is about my 10th post here today RIDGID needs to authorize the Home depot for all warranty claims within the period of the warranty even if it has a lifetime warranty...

SEARS STANDS BEHIND THEIR TOOLS WHY CAN'T RIDGID AND THE HOME DEPOT?????

Comment

I feel the Ridgid states the lifetime warranty on the box so you buy their products but when it comes time to back the warranty the run.....

Comment

Oh crap....another one.

Comment

I had a Ridgid Cordless Drill and it was having problems after about 7 months I took it back to Home Depot and they returned it with out any problems. The drill that replaced it is still very good. I like Ridgid power tools and will stick with them.

Comment

Now I know I found this thread a bit too late but I unless I missed something, I'm just wondering why the original guy (Vineck) had such a problem with bringing the entire set of tools to the service centre? If the problem was a faulty charger then what good are the tools to him? He couldn't use them for anything since he had no power. Just something that seemed quite odd about the whole situation.

I wonder how much cash he's going to get from the lawsuit? What a dumbass.

Ridgid tools are awesome. No problems for me yet.

Comment

Ridgid LSA sucks. It's a sham. I took my combo set to their service center for new batteries. It's been three weeks and nothing. I called them today and they said it's going to take three more weeks to get the batteries. That will be six weeks without my tools. I have backups, but still, Ridgid sucks. No more Ridgid tools for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vineck View Post
                    I didn't ask any of you for your opinion concerning the manner that I conduct business, but apparently, in some odd expression of dimentia, you decided to tell me that I should have either accept Ridgid's poor service and tools, or buy more tools so that I can have a backup when the Ridgid junk fails. ( And you think that you are reasonable?)

Ban me? I can understand how you people find each other, you ban everybody who doesn't think irrationally as you people do.

I did what I set out to do, and that's the end of it....you monkeys go play
                    i've been staying on the sidelines watching this thread goes on and on and on without any solutions to this guys problem.. take it easy vineck..

Comment

Working...
                    X