X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3300psi pressure washer discontinued

I read an earlier post HD discontinued the 3300psi pressure washer, mine is less then 6 months old. It is a time bomb waitng to explode?

Re: 3300psi pressure washer discontinued

After looking at one awhile back I kind of hated not getting one myself. BUT after reading about all the problems people have been having I'm 100% satisfied with what I bought instead. Looks like a great design with good parts, but I think it was a rush decision to throw it on the market without proper testing of all factors.

Sometimes things are too good to be true. "Commercial quality" Robin engine and a CAT pump for $600. Not likely. Later!

Comment

Originally posted by phils View Post
      I read an earlier post HD discontinued the 3300psi pressure washer, mine is less then 6 months old. It is a time bomb waitng to explode?
      The Ridgid 3300 is the best pressure washer I have ever owned or used by far, and I have used and/owned many.

Soar
      Don't squabble with the chickens
      Instead, soar
      with the eagles

Comment

Originally posted by shadow745 View Post
        After looking at one awhile back I kind of hated not getting one myself. BUT after reading about all the problems people have been having I'm 100% satisfied with what I bought instead. Looks like a great design with good parts, but I think it was a rush decision to throw it on the market without proper testing of all factors.

Sometimes things are too good to be true. "Commercial quality" Robin engine and a CAT pump for $600. Not likely. Later!
        Some say the Robin/Subaru is on par with the Honda GX series engines. And, the CAT pump speaks for itself.

Before Ridgid started "making" pressure washers, I picked up a DeWalt with Honda GX engine and CAT pump for about 600 bux. So, its pretty likely (although oddly enough DeWalt changed over to a Honda clone engine and cheap pump......yet still charges the same price!!)

Comment

Working...
        X