Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ridgid x3 lithium 5 piece

Just saw it at the depot, has a new lantern style light

Re: New ridgid x3 lithium 5 piece

No other details? Haven't seen it here yet.
    I might buy it Jan/Feb when it is marked down to under $200

Comment

This is the second item from Ridgid that has shown up at HD before it's even mentioned on their product website. Come on guys! Get your website rollin!!! If you need a new webmaster, just PM me, that's what I do for a living!

ghost

Comment

It looked kinda like the max select tools, came with a drill, impact, saw, sawzal, and lantern style light. Looked pretty sweet, they only had one out? No price either.

Comment

From the Oxford , MS THD:

SKU 836-027 X3 5 piece kit $499

876-429 autoshift drill with free impact $ 229
          (could not determine if it was
          enclose freebie or mail- in)

863-790 one hand recip $99.97

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
            This is the second item from Ridgid that has shown up at HD before it's even mentioned on their product website. Come on guys! Get your website rollin!!! If you need a new webmaster, just PM me, that's what I do for a living
            Well you got your wish!! It is on the website with full explanation of the individual tools that make up the kit:
            R963 includes R861150 1/2" Hammer drill, R864 reciprocating saw, R865 circular saw, R86230 impact driver, R869 work light, 2 battery packs, 2 double-ended bits, charger, auxiliary handle assembly, reciprocating saw blade, circular saw blade, operator’s manuals, and heavy duty contractor bag

Comment

Impressive stats and functional additions to the 18 volt stuff in the new kit. Orbital action and more strokes on the recip saw is a bonus. Hope that carries over to the Max Select 18/24 volt recip saw.

Comment

Have new Ridgid recip saw and it flips blades. No help from Ridgid or HD. Repair people have no parts. Any help?

Comment

Can't understand why Ridgid has not switched to LED technology in their worklight? No need to ever replace bulbs, uses less power, gives much more light, and withstands bumps and falls.

Price for the new combo set is about what I paid for my Ridgid nicad set five years ago, and considering the improvement in tools and batteries that's a good deal. All of my Ridgid cordless tools are still going strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    Can't understand why Ridgid has not switched to LED technology in their worklight? No need to ever replace bulbs, uses less power, gives much more light, and withstands bumps and falls.

Price for the new combo set is about what I paid for my Ridgid nicad set five years ago, and considering the improvement in tools and batteries that's a good deal. All of my Ridgid cordless tools are still going strong!
                    new x4 kit has led light

Comment

Working...
                    X