X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Video Add - Coleman Angle Grinder

WARNING: The first 1 minute, 45 seconds should not be viewed by persons under 18 years of age. The rest is fine for general tool users.

Right at 1:45 - 1:50 look at her expressions !!!

The serious part starts at 1:57.

If anyone finds this offensive please PM me and out it goes quickly. I find it funny but also trashy during part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS5VyGoqmCg

Ha Ha I got you!!! Now go find the wild and sexy video if you dare. It's on YouTube. I posted the good video but there's a wild one for it too.

This link will help you find the wild video if you want to see it. http://www.youtube.com/user/DemainInternational
    Last edited by Woussko; 09-28-2008, 10:37 PM.

Re: Wild Video Add - Coleman Angle Grinder

I swear, a good looking woman could make a man buy rotten eggs.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Ya got me! I checked out the other video and it reminded me of the old days when I was a telephone repairman. Every day the same old thing bored sexy housewives and single women dancing around half naked when I was trying to fix their phone. Many times there was nothing even wrong with the phone! Come on lady! Put some clothes on! How come they had to take a shower just when I arrived? It was a zoo out there, I was the victim of a lot of sexual harassment. Why can't women be more like us, controlled?

Comment

Now that video rates some first class highfalutin Howling!
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Ya got me! I checked out the other video and it reminded me of the old days when I was a telephone repairman. Every day the same old thing bored sexy housewives and single women dancing around half naked when I was trying to fix their phone. Many times there was nothing even wrong with the phone! Come on lady! Put some clothes on! How come they had to take a shower just when I arrived? It was a zoo out there, I was the victim of a lot of sexual harassment.
          Sounds like a hard life, Frankie. I'll switch you if you want! I'm still fairly young, so I've got the stamina, baby!

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Why can't women be more like us, controlled?
          ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!?!!!?!!! WHAT FUN WOULD THAT BE?!?!?!?!

Comment

same thing goes on here when i'm on the forum

so now joey just joins me on the forum

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X