A Really Great Cordless Drill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Really Great Cordless Drill

Here is a picture of a really great cordless drill. It doesn't need battery replacement as the battery powering it lasts a long time. It doesn't have charger failure. It's easy to take care of and very simple. What's sad to me is that they don't make them today like this one. Maybe we need to think about yesteryear and the K I S S rule. The fine drill is older than me and more than likely will be drilling holes long after I'm down in the ground.
    Attached Files

Re: A Really Great Cordless Drill

Yeah my dad has one pretty much like it. Only problem is drilling into concrete with it...... Not easy. Later!

Comment

Lee Valley still sells one as I'm sure others do too.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I jsut got a great cordless drill, actuly I was trying to decide on a mag drill or this unit,

and for the job I have coming up I chose the "Cole Drill",

was using it yesterday to drill 9/16" holes in 1/2" steel yesterday, vertically, and it would drill a hole in about 1 1/2 minutes and with not a lot of effort,
        Attached Files
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Advertised: Basic, small, cheap, eggbeater-style hand drill — works well for small jobs where there’s no need for a cordless drill......

Name:  cbc574e604d7a078824ebbe852a66fe5.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  23.9 KB
          Last edited by reConx; 09-30-2008, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X