X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebox problems

I know this is probably not the place to post this but with the new ebox changes more than half the tools that i had registered in my ebox are now missing and the ones that had the limited lifetime warranty are not showing any warranty at all anyone else having this issue. If the ebox is not accurate what the point of having it.
    Thanks

Re: Ebox problems

You're better off than I am, I can't even find the eBox location on the website anymore.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

There is no more eBox, it is now some dashboard thing? I have all my tools, or at least at first glance but none have warranty information listed. Hopefully this will be corrected soon?

Comment

Okay so I take it back, I have several things missing, it just looks like the right amount of tools because I now have at least two of half my tools! Hopefully we'll have some light shed on this sooner than later.

Comment

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!.......PROBRAND HELP!!!...... This is incredibly irritating.
          1-Members used to be able to scroll to the bottom of this page and click on a My E-box graphic and wallah, it would appear. That is now gone with no warning, My E-box has been changed to "dashboard" which requires a convoluted searching around the Ridgid website.
          2-When I finally got to the "dashboard", my password no longer works. This is the second time I have been through this nonsense in less than two years. Now of course will come the call to Ridgid customer service with all the time wasting switching around and who knows what. Last time it required the issuing of a entire new account. It was a good thing I maintain thorough records because mine were all lost at My E-box
          Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......Ray
          Last edited by roadrashray; 10-03-2008, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I agree that this is very frustrating, especially the part about no advanced warning about the change. However, with my registration card already in hand I'd expect no problem in getting any LLSA service performed on my tools if needed. Now, for those still waiting for your card.....................................

Comment

don't know about you guys,
              but i'm still trying to get my xbox to work

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                I agree that this is very frustrating, especially the part about no advanced warning about the change. However, with my registration card already in hand I'd expect no problem in getting any LLSA service performed on my tools if needed. Now, for those still waiting for your card.....................................
                Badger......How do you know what tools you have purchased are still registered on your "dashboard" so that a service center will receive an approval to repair or replace them?.......Ray

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
                  Badger......How do you know what tools you have purchased are still registered on your "dashboard" so that a service center will receive an approval to repair or replace them?.......Ray
                  I have the card and a printout of my eBox showing that they are covered. That should be enough proof don't you think? Of course once this "dashboard" situation is straightened out I'll just make a copy of that for future reference.

I went to the "dashboard" page it it didn't recognize my password either. It isn't very plain but if you look at the note on the RH side of the page there is a prompt in it to update your password. When you click on it, it takes you to a page where you can enter a new password. I just entered my old one and it took it just fine. All of my tools and batteries showed up but there was no mention of the LLSA on the couple of tools that I looked at.
                  Last edited by BadgerDave; 10-03-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

This always sounds good on paper. We went from eBox to another system for a variety of reasons. Whenever I did the test, my tools showed up. I'll follow up on this immediately.

We replaced the eBox logo with the LSA logo at the bottom of the page. We are supposed to have the whole database so the information should still be there. I'll get back to the thread as soon as possible.

Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

I asked to speak to a supervisor about this and was refused after have a 12v drill/angle impact kit that shows 3 year warranty no LSA now , used to be LAS ,and I called ,she wanted me to send in all the info again from 2005 or too bad for you basically !. I sent an email after and Tom C. sent an email reply . I LM VM to the CS rep 2 days ago he refered me to but no reply as of yet to my request to fix the LSA removal. The call was like talking to a recording, "nothing we can do, you need to send in the info again." I have many other tools in que as they said March 08 is what they have processed.
                      I though that tools in '05 had a lifetime warranty anyway and not a 3yr /LSA? When did the change start?
                      I would

Comment

Hello
                        I was finally able to get into my EBOX (I guess Dashboard now! Who came up with that one?) after resetting my password. Well, my band saw shows up along with a router combo, but no 18V lithium drill,charger and batteries. THE PROBLEM IS, I NEVER HAD A ROUTER! I dread having to call customer service monday to straighten this mess out.
                        Why did they change the ebox? If it ain't broken, don't fix it!!!!!!
                        Ron

Comment

sh8t .. I can't even sign in !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald View Post
                            ......... If it ain't broken, don't fix it!!!!!!
                            Ron
                            That would be downright un-American!

Comment

Ah hell. I thought this was a thread about "Urban Language."

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X