X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid MSUV miter stand

Does anyone here have the ability to find out if and when the MSUV might go back on sale for $99 or have any opinions on the sale.

I sold mine withe the ridgid chop saw but bought the milkwaukee slider for 700 from HD without a stand.
    Do you also think that the managers duties might allow me to ask for the stand for 99 due to the frequent sales of it and show my receipt for the 700 for the chop saw and maybe even older receipt for other chop saw and miter stand?

Thanks

Re: Ridgid MSUV miter stand

I can't speak for the future but the past few years the MSUV has been going on sale sometime during in the first quarter of the year for that $99 price.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodywoodchuck View Post
      I sold mine withe the ridgid chop saw but bought the milkwaukee slider for 700 from HD without a stand.

Thanks
      Good luck with this. I was looking at a couple of weeks and noticed a few things which didn't make sense to me so I will be curious to read what you have to say about it. I noticed the right side fence doesn't even slide out which seems pretty odd. Also the digital read out seems like an extra bell and whistle that is just waiting to get broke. I am also not a fan of the twist lock after using the CAM lock on the DeWalt.

Anyway I am curious of your review.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch View Post
        Good luck with this. I was looking at a couple of weeks and noticed a few things which didn't make sense to me so I will be curious to read what you have to say about it. I noticed the right side fence doesn't even slide out which seems pretty odd. Also the digital read out seems like an extra bell and whistle that is just waiting to get broke. I am also not a fan of the twist lock after using the CAM lock on the DeWalt.

Anyway I am curious of your review.
        Well I like the saw, its accurate, the digital gauge works fine for me , when it locks into its detents it always reads the same on the saw. I have made a few 45 degree doors and it was always right on for me. Its a heavy saw not be toted often I think. The right fence doesnt slide, I dont get it either.
        It slides very smooth, the lights are a nice added feature. Very easy to tilt.
        I dont abuse my tools so im not worried about breaking the electronic angle gauge, it stays in the shop 95% of time. What it doesnt tell you in book is how long that lite should last.Its always on if plugged in, I dont unplug my saw.It tells you 2k hours for the work lights.
        Seems like theres not ones saw that does it all. Im glad it doesnt have laser though, thats just misconceiving to me. Never used it in 2 years. Good for framers maybe.

Comment

Working...
        X