X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Ridgid Drill Lineup

I've been looking for an hour on the net trying to find a complete Ridgid 18v Lithium Ion Drill lineup. I was just at the local HD and they have an 18v lithium drill and 1/4" driver combo for $249.00. I can't remember the model number of the drill but I thought it was 8080 but I can't find it online and want more information on it.

Has anyone seen a complete list of all of Ridgid's cordless drills? I've found partial lists but none include the drill in question.

Re: Complete Ridgid Drill Lineup

Try this:

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Battery-...s/EN/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Mike-N-MD View Post
      I've been to that site before but couldn't find the drill I was looking for. hoops...I just realized that I mistakenly took the drill's patent number for the model number. I've been looking for BD0808 instead of R86006.

I just returned home with the drill (R86006) / driver R842301) combo for $249.99 canadian. Now armed with the proper model number, I was able to price the 2 tool separately.The drill R86006 is $229.99 but I can't find a price for the 1/4" driver R842301. I guess it's only sold in combo kits. Still, it looks like I got a good deal.

Comment

Hacksaw,
        HD does sell the R842301, it is an impact driver. It is not listed by the same part number, this is what they have Model R8823. It is a good driver, I have one and it works great. Cost about $117.00 U.S.

Comment

I just purchased the same set at my local HD here in Canada for $249. I was trying to decide between the R86006 at $229 or the new autoshift drill R86014 for $249 but when I saw the combo kit for $229 it was a done deal. The new R86014 autoshift is also bigger and heavier than the R86006 so unless you need the extra amp battery or really want the autoshift feature I'd stick with the R86006

Comment

Working...
          X