X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 18v Lithium Warranty Problem

I'm having the same problem with a 6 month old Ridgid TS2410LS table saw if Ridgid sells their line of tools through the home depot the home depot should honor the warranty!!!!!!!!!!! no questions asked... Registering the tool should come second if sales receipt not available......... I own Sears Craftsman tools I don't have to send them half way accross the country at my expense I simply return to any SEARS... RIDGID NEEDS TO AUTHORIZED HOME DEPOT WARRANTY LIABILITIES.... They're both large enough compamies STEP UP HOME DEPOT & RIDGID...

Comment

Originally posted by disappointed View Post
      I'm having the same problem with a 6 month old Ridgid TS2410LS table saw if Ridgid sells their line of tools through the home depot the home depot should honor the warranty!!!!!!!!!!! no questions asked... Registering the tool should come second if sales receipt not available......... I own Sears Craftsman tools I don't have to send them half way accross the country at my expense I simply return to any SEARS... RIDGID NEEDS TO AUTHORIZED HOME DEPOT WARRANTY LIABILITIES.... They're both large enough compamies STEP UP HOME DEPOT & RIDGID...
      Check out the website to locate a LOCAL authorized Ridgid service center. A HD purchased 6 month-old TS2410 has a warranty. The type of warranty depends upon when you bought your saw:

**90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
      **LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY
      **Lifetime Service Agreement (must register within 90 days)

Check out warranty information on the website and gather your receipt+UPC

All warranty communications should be directed to: RIDGID handheld + stationary power tool technical service 1-866-539-1710.
      Last edited by reConx; 10-25-2008, 12:06 PM. Reason: update

Comment

That would be great if they set up a repair center in HD. Think how much that would benefit Ridgid sales. How many more customers would they have if contractors and other tool users knew they could go to HD to have any problems resolved.

Comment

Like I have stated before it does not good to offer the LSA if you have no good way in which to honor it. Countless customers have bought Ridgid and gone through the BS process of registering the tools only to find out that it is very difficult in some areas to get the LSA honored. Oh well I guess, myabe one day Ridigid it will realize it but that day will probably come after customers realize what the LSA is actually all about.

Comment

Working...
          X