Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Saw Model comparison needed.

Gentlemen,

Can someone please advise the differences between the TS2400LS and TS2410LS Table Saws?

My local Home Depot is displaying the TS2400LS at $469 and the Home Depot web site features the TS2410LS at $449. Better saw for less money?

All the reviews that I have read have been positive for this basic style and I am considering one for Santa to drop off!

Any comments and advice will be welcome.

Thanks

Re: Table Saw Model comparison needed.

Basically the same great portable saw with a different foldable stand. I prefer the older style stand which is very sturdy. Last November TS2400LS was specially priced under 300

Comment

Hi Keeth
      I own or just owned the TS2410LS, it was a great saw very portable easy to use very rigid stand, but the motor on mine just seized without any warning. And now because I didn't take the time to register the saw I'm being told the warranty in void... So I'm out a $469 saw plus repairs... I purchased my ts4210ls in April 2008 and after 6 months the motor seized. ...

I own 3 other table saws first a 60 yr old Delta that was my father's beside the table size and fence accruacy I retired this saw second a Craftsman $99 throwaway model no stand very floppy but still works, and a Sears Craftsman stationary saw that's to heavy to move around they all still work except my 6 month old Ridgid

Comment

Originally posted by disappointed View Post
        I own or just owned the TS2410LS, it was a great saw very portable easy to use very rigid stand, but the motor on mine just seized without any warning. And now because I didn't take the time to register the saw I'm being told the warranty in void... So I'm out a $469 saw plus repairs... I purchased my ts4210ls in April 2008 and after 6 months the motor seized. ...I own 3 other table saws first a 60 yr old Delta that was my father's beside the table size and fence accruacy I retired this saw second a Craftsman $99 throwaway model no stand very floppy but still works, and a Sears Craftsman stationary saw that's to heavy to move around they all still work except my 6 month old Ridgid
        Sorry to hear about your problems but that Ridgid TS2410LS has a warranty if you bought it at HD:

The type of warranty depends upon when you bought your TS2410LS:

**90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
        **LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY
        **Lifetime Service Agreement (must register within 90 days)

Check out warranty information on the website and gather your receipt+UPC

All warranty communications should be directed to: RIDGID handheld + stationary power tool technical service 1-866-539-1710

Good Luck and let us know how things turn out. A HD purchased 6 month-old TS2410 should have a warranty!

Comment

Originally posted by disappointed View Post
          Hi Keeth
          I own or just owned the TS2410LS, it was a great saw very portable easy to use very rigid stand, but the motor on mine just seized without any warning. And now because I didn't take the time to register the saw I'm being told the warranty in void... So I'm out a $469 saw plus repairs... I purchased my ts4210ls in April 2008 and after 6 months the motor seized. ...
          Who is telling you that the warranty is void? If you can prove that your saw was purchased in April of 2008 and the problem is a manufacturing defect and not an abuse issue than the 3 Year Warranty will apply. Take reConx advice and call RIDGID CS about this.
          ================================================== ====
          ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Working...
          X