ts3650 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts3650 question

I am in the process of putting my shop back together after moving to the wilds of Kentucky. I removed the blade from my TS3650 to clean it and have a question. should there be a washer against the arbor flange? ie arbor flange, washer, blade, arbor nut? its been about a year since i have powered up the saw and really can't remember. also, I have a Delta dado set currently. can anyone recommend a better one that will fit the 1 1/8" arbor? thanks for the help

rj

Re: ts3650 question

No, the washer should go on the other side of the blade (ie - arbor, blade, washer, nut). That's the way it's shown in the repair guide (check out the diagram on page 18 of 19):

http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/FD9D936...3650_402_r.pdf

Not too sure about a dado set. Freud makes some good stuff though, and nice blades and dados, but I'm not sure if they specifically have a dado set to fit that arbor - they should though, it's a pretty common size.

Comment

Re: ts3650 question

If all you cut are dado's that are under an 1ΒΌ" deep then the Freud SD206 would be a good choice for a dado set. If you cut dado's that are deeper then you'll need to go with an 8" dado set. As far as I know, the only dado set that won't work with the 3650 would be the Freud SD600 Series sets.
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
      X