Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New ridgid 5 piece li-ion combo set in Canada

charlesx-

Did they change the circ saw to finally include a blade brake? It's the one feature that I'd really love to have finally. I can't think of any pro-tool cordless circ saw without a blade brake...

Originally posted by charlesx View Post
    This rebate is only valid in the US according to the pdf.

Also, I just picked up this set today at HD in Ancaster - i believe the regular price is $499 . . . but from Dec 4-7 its 20% 18V power tools - the price at the register was $399.20 - $450 after taxes.

I dont think HD employees know much about it though - it was on the shelf with a sign for the $499 4-piece set - again i think its just showed up in stock recently and people don't realize its a new different set.

Comment

I went to homedepot in Orlando, FL and they have sign of $499 but no tools yet. Is the price same for US and Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by amresultan View Post
        Ok, they finally got in the store. It took about 45minutes to find the right sku because it wasn't in the computer system yet, but I finally got it.

$499 CAD at Home Depot
        Amresultan could I get the SKU# from you?

Comment

Originally posted by creativepuzzle View Post
          I went to homedepot in Orlando, FL and they have sign of $499 but no tools yet. Is the price same for US and Canada?
          Yes, it appears that this combo is retailing for the same price both in Canada and the U.S. And many stores may have the combos, but many may not - it's still being rolled out, and that usually takes time for Home Depot to be consistent from coast to coast in all stores.

Comment

This week it showed up on Home Depot Canada's website for $599 (with wrong pic). So for those who bought it during the 20% off sale a couple of weeks ago in those few stores that had one or two lying around when it was in their computers as $499.....sweeeet!
            Last edited by Avanzi; 12-19-2008, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X