Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ridgid 14 in bandsaw

When is Ridgid releasing this new bandsaw? Has anybody seen it? Ron

Re: New ridgid 14 in bandsaw

Besides WOOD Magazine saying that RIDGID is coming out with one I've yet to see anything official that says that is the case. Of course, I could be wrong about that. It's pretty well accepted that their current offering is somewhat of a lemon compared to others in its class so be patient as I'm sure RIDGID can't be very happy about the current market share they have with the current model.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Hello BadgerDave
      That is the only place I read about it also. Wouldn't it be nice if Ridgid recalled/bought back/offered discount for all of us that purchased the orange 1400 BS under the Lemon Law! That way they could take them and melt them down and make new ones that will sell and are better. Just dreaming!

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        Besides WOOD Magazine saying that RIDGID is coming out with one I've yet to see anything official that says that is the case. Of course, I could be wrong about that. It's pretty well accepted that their current offering is somewhat of a lemon compared to others in its class so be patient as I'm sure RIDGID can't be very happy about the current market share they have with the current model.
        I wrote a review in this site's product-review listing of the so-called lemon, and although the unit I had came with some problems it was not too difficult to iron them out and end up with a pretty good saw. The big glitch was vibration, and my fixes pretty much eliminated that defect. Some of my fixes, done for hardly any money, made the saw better than many of the competing versions.

Howard Ferstler

Comment

Working...
        X