sd 208

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sd 208

does anyone on the forum have a sd 208 freud dado set that came in the red plastic box? i need some info on how its installed in the box. i think i may be missing a nut . i just ordered the box. my set came in a blister pack.

Re: sd 208

Assuming it's just a larger version of my SD206, the outside blades go in the front half(side with the label) and the chippers go in the backside. Mine has a couple of plastic headed bolts that hold the blades into the package.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

my new on is missing one of the plastic headed bolts, i thought so. thanks badger dave!

Comment

When I bought my set from Amazon one of the bolts arrived cracked. I called Freud's Customer Service and they mailed me out a no charge replacement. I've had to utilize Freud's Customer Service twice and both times they were A+.
        Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
        ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
        X