X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid 13 planer tp13001

My friend was given an older 13" planer from his uncle and is looking for blades for it...he bought the ac8630 blades from home depot but they are too long ....about 1/8th too long.....Is there any other blades for this model?
    thanks

Re: ridgid 13 planer tp13001

the blades stick out too far when inserted into the machine......does anyone know if there are any different blades for this machine?????????????

Comment

M & D Mower has them.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

thanks for the reply but he already has those blades ....is there another set for this model????? I have the newer model planer and the ac8630 blades fit but they do not fit the tp3001.....can anyone help me out?

Comment

I got that part number off of the parts listing for the TP13001. If those knives will not fit his machine then I can only think that there is something broken in the planer. The AC8630 knives should fit the TP1300, TP13001 and TP13002 planers.

Comment

thank you Badger....i'll tell him to hold his tongue right when he tries to install them....lol....thanks again

Comment

I've also found that the proper positioning of my tongue improves my pool game immensely.

Comment

Working...
              X