X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3612 w/ router extension

I have a Ridgid 3612 table saw that I have installed a router extension in. I am wondering what others have done as far as a fence for their router extension in these saws. I'm using the stock Ridgid fence and rails and don't really want to replace those. Has anyone built an accessory fence to attach to the stock fence that gives split fence capability?

Thanks in advance
    Beardking

Re: 3612 w/ router extension

Have you given any thought to just building a fence that you could attach to the saw's existing fence? Something like would solve any lock down concerns you might have.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      Have you given any thought to just building a fence that you could attach to the saw's existing fence? Something like would solve any lock down concerns you might have.
      Actually, that's what I want to do, but I just haven't quite figured out how to do it. Any suggestions/plans that you know of?

Comment

This fence could be modified to mount to the 3612's fence. You could just use a couple of F clamps or even rig up a system that could utilize the built in tract on the Ridgid's fence. If you happen to know someone with back issues of WOOD Magazine, this fence and the plans to build it were featured in their November 2004 issue.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X