Delta DC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta DC

Does anybody have any experience with Delta 1 HP Dust Collection System, model 50-720?

I am looking to buy one but I though it would be a good idea to see what existing users have to say? Would the 1 1/2HP be that much different (almost twice the price though).

Thanks.
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Re: Delta DC

I don't have that DC but as long as you don't over tax it, it should be fine. Moving it from one tool to the next would be the best usage method. You probably could get away with a small scale collection system as long as the piping run is fairly short.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

i have the ap400, which was the predecessor of the unit you are considering. i find it works much better than the shop vac i was using. it keeps the inside of my ts2412 almost free of sawdust and does a much better job on my radial arm saw.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Thanks both for the answers.
        I decided to go for the 1.5 HP, Delta model 50-760.
        That way I'll save money since I won't have to buy the 1HP model, and then the 1.5HP a year later when I decide I need more power.
        In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Good plan, more power is always better for a DC

Comment

Working...
          X