X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID mitre saws with adjustable lazers available

Asked in the customer service area (accessories) and got a message back with in 24 hrs yes the new saws with an LA at the end of the model number have an adjustable lazer.I went down to HD and they had one on display the 12 inch doublebevel slider and in the little plastic bag was a laser with a test button and an adjustment button.Did not get to see it function though.Since I started regestering my tools online I have asked 4 questions and got truthful aswers back within 24 hrs on my dashboard.Thankyou RIDGID for being so helpfull I say. It also shows that they do listen to our beefs on here.I must repeat did not get to see how it adjusted as it was not mounted. This model had an A at the end of the model number . I looked at a rental with a lazer and it had no A at the end of the model number.It is in the new product catalogue where i first noticed adjustable lazer in the add.

Re: RIDGID mitre saws with adjustable lazers available

you adjust with a small allen wrench which is included

Comment

Re: RIDGID mitre saws with adjustable lazers available

The lazer discs look the same i wonder if the adjustable one will fit the non adjustable saws? Will ask customer service. Or maybe Josh knows

Comment

Working...
      X