X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Small Radio

I was in HD today and saw a small dual voltage AM/FM/MP3 radio as part of a set. Can this be purchased seperately?

Thanks,

Pete

Re: New Small Radio

I don't think that it is being sold seperately as yet, but only as part of a new promotional kit that is being sold at Home Depot. Also, it's my understanding that it is FM and MP3 only. Similar to the the FM/MP3 radio that is marketed by Ryobi it does not carry the AM band.

Comment

Bought myself that set for xmas . The radio sounds big was amased had to open it for registration hehehehehe couldnt resist a sneak try.I also noticed the auto shift drill has an auto shift and a high switch so you can bypass the autoshift mode.Cool Didn't notice if it had am band though .Are there still am radio stations?

Comment

Just bought the set myself, and yes there is an AM band on the radio . Listen to it for espn sports station =)

Comment

The little thing has big sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter18v View Post
            I was in HD today and saw a small dual voltage AM/FM/MP3 radio as part of a set. Can this be purchased seperately?

Thanks,

Pete
            As of right now, no, you can't buy it separately. It does have the "MaxSelect 18/24 volt" logo on it, so I'm hoping/presuming that some day soon it will in fact be sold as a stand-alone item. But as of right now, no, only in that specific kit.

Originally posted by Spinalzo View Post
            I don't think that it is being sold seperately as yet, but only as part of a new promotional kit that is being sold at Home Depot. Also, it's my understanding that it is FM and MP3 only. Similar to the the FM/MP3 radio that is marketed by Ryobi it does not carry the AM band.
            It does have AM, from what I've seen. I bought a set for my close buddy for Christmas, and the box is now wrapped, but I'm 90% sure that it was AM/FM/and AUX input. And it is a digital tuner, I remember that, so hopefully that means better FM and AM tuning in of various stations.

Comment

Originally posted by synnis View Post
              Just bought the set myself, and yes there is an AM band on the radio . Listen to it for espn sports station =)
              I happily stand corrected on the AM/FM issue. Thought it was like its' little brother Ryobi radio that doesn't have the AM band. I've got a couple of the Ryobi model and love 'em except for the fact that it has no AM band. I see additional purchases in the future now that you guys have cleared me on the specs. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X