Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rigid VS ryobi

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
    That's the ticket. It is one heck of a handy little accessory, for under 10 bucks, too! I set mine up the exact same - except that my Husky ladders are of the yellow fiberglass format, with the heavier weight rating, to make up for my fat arse.
    I think Husky goes Green (Type II) -> Yellow (Type I) -> Orange (Type IA) -> Black (Type IAA). I didn't want to cheap out so just got the best one I could reasonably justify.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
      I think Husky goes Green (Type II) -> Yellow (Type I) -> Orange (Type IA) -> Black (Type IAA). I didn't want to cheap out so just got the best one I could reasonably justify.
      Okay, yeah, I wasn't quite sure offhand where the yellow and orange ones fit into the scheme. All I knew was that I wasn't getting the green one. I do like how the orange and black ones, if they're the heavier duty ones, have the extra plastic/composite bracing at the bottoms.

Also, I didn't really feel like going for the orange one myself - I think my garage is filled with more than enough orange stuff as it is! My wife would start to think I'm nuts (as if that thought already hasn't popped into her head! ).

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
        Okay, yeah, I wasn't quite sure offhand where the yellow and orange ones fit into the scheme. All I knew was that I wasn't getting the green one. I do like how the orange and black ones, if they're the heavier duty ones, have the extra plastic/composite bracing at the bottoms.
        Yep, the bottom does have extra bracing. I also knew I wasn't going to get the green one; and basically just tried to follow Mark's advice that a cheap ladder wasn't worth it.

Comment

No they suck...go get yourself a new Ryobi.....got me a new lithium 18 volt combo..and the battery did not last me 6 months!!

Comment

Working...
          X