Harley Davidson edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Davidson edition

Was just wondering who all would like a Harley Davidson Edition line of power tools.Since RIDGID tools are black and orange anyways.

Re: Harley Davidson edition

Not here. I want a good quality tools that I can depend on. I wouldn't spend anything extra for "licensing fees" to put another product's name and logo on my equipment.

It certainly sells a lot of products, though.

John

Comment

Ya think that Harley Davidson would allow their name on a Made in China product??
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        Ya think that Harley Davidson would allow their name on a Made in China product??
        LOL-You obviously have not been to a Harley Davidson Boutique (Dealership) lately.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Maybe not, but "Made in Japan" is a distinct possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            LOL-You obviously have not been to a Harley Davidson Boutique (Dealership) lately.

Mark
            Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
            Maybe not, but "Made in Japan" is a distinct possibility!
            Not only am I out of touch with the current Harley Davidson Marketing Dept. but also deeply disappointed.
            Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
            ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
            X