Why did you start buying RIDGID?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why did you start buying RIDGID?

I'm generally a craftsman or dewalt person myself and PC for my nail guns. Generally PC stuff is to expensive my me given my useage. When my first orbital craftsman sander died(I used it to sand drywall joint compound which is a no no in the manual) I looked at Sears and HD. I ended up with the Ridgid orbital sander because it was similiar in price to the craftsman and it came with a nice carrying case. I passed on the dewalt since it was basically the same sander for more money. I love my sander. I put Ridgid on my list of tools to consider. My latest Ridgid tool was a 3000psi Ridgid Pressure washer. It was hands down the best bang for the buck in its price range. I'm very happy with it. So when i need a new tool or its time to replace one, Ridgid is near the top of my list.

Comment

Re: Why did you start buying RIDGID?

When I bought my current house I needed a wet dry vac and purchased a Ridgid. After that I bought a Ridigid Circular saw and loved it. Next was the 18V Hammer Drill/Driver and loved that too. For Xmas I received from Santa the TS2410LS which is PHENOMINAL.

The combination of quality and price along with the LSA is unbeatable in my book.

Comment

Working...
      X