router table for ridgid combo kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• router table for ridgid combo kit

Is there a table for the ridgid router combo?

Re: router table for ridgid combo kit

If you're asking whether or not Ridgid offers a router table then the answer is no. However, almost all of the after market should be able to accommodate the Ridgid routers. You could also make your own.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I have mine mounted in a Rockler table top. You'll need the Porter Cable mounting plate, and to use the above the table adustment, you have to drill an extra hole in the plate. Other than that, it works good. If you use one of the MDF table tops, I'd suggest not leaving the router hanging in it all the time, I pull mine out when not using.

Comment

I mounted mine in the Bosch router table (Lowe's on sale). The only modification required was to drill a hole in the mounting plate to get access to the vertical height adjustment from on top of the table.

The adjustable fence and dust removal capabilities are what sold me on Bosch.

Comment

I also have mine installed in a Rockler table top. Rockler's latest catalogs have the Ridgid combo listed in their plate "combatibility" choices.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

Working...
          X