Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here used RIDGID table saw R4516?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here used RIDGID table saw R4516?

I just got a RIDGID table saw R4516 ($379) in Homedepot. It is with a wheel but no stand. However, I can't find any information online about it. I am wondering if anyone here has used this model? Thanks!

Re: Anyone here used RIDGID table saw R4516?

I picked up one in December. A lot of nice features, but it does need a stand.
    My only complaint is the sloppy miter gauge, I tried a gauge from the larger saws and it works very well.
    Haven't had time to officially complain to Ridgid, hmmm, might do that tonight.

Comment

Anyone hear if we are going to be getting this in the U.S.?

Comment

We have them in the U.S. they are in Home depot for about $299. Minus having a stand, this saw is sweet! First thing I did when I purchased the saw is built a bench for the saw.

"The solution to adult problems tomorrow depends on large measure upon how our children grow up today" -Margaret Mead

Comment

I purchased the 4516 today. I was a contractor for 30 years. I have an older delta contractor saw that I have used for over 20 years. I wanted something I could put in the back of my truck so after some consideration I chose the r4516 I could not believe it right out of the box everything was set perfectly. even the adjustable pointers for the 90% and the 45% were right on.. the fence is exactly square with the blade. I would not expect this with everyone out of the box I was pleasantly suprised. Being direct drive it is a little noisy but the power is good I ripped a few pieces of 2" oak and no problem. I would definately recommend this saw.

Comment

Working...
          X