Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Here

Hello folks,

I am new here but have been lurking for a while and have found the vast wealth of knowledge here to be incredible. I have been able to learn a great deal about Ridgid tools and many other things as well.

Well, I am a DIY'er who loves wood working, electricity & just general building with my hands.

I am looking forward to Xmas. I am hoping Santa takes good care of me with a Ridgid TS2410LS, saw blades such as Freud and Forrest WW II TK, Porter Cable 6 gallon compressor and nail gun combo along with a Framing Gun, Freud Dado balde set & misc other items for my table saw and new wood shop in the garage.

I will be sure to touch back tomorrow and let everyone know how it turned out.

Thanks for your time and I hope I can contribute over time.

Re: New Member Here

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you do get what ya want......
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Welcome and hope you were a good boy, and Santa has a big sleigh.
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

If you've been here for awhile then you know what I'm about to print next.

"Bob Evans,

Down on the Farm!"
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes. I do hope Santa has a big sleigh

Comment

Originally posted by RHULAND View Post
              Hello folks,

I am new here but have been lurking for a while and have found the vast wealth of knowledge here to be incredible. I have been able to learn a great deal about Ridgid tools and many other things as well.

Well, I am a DIY'er who loves wood working, electricity & just general building with my hands.

I am looking forward to Xmas. I am hoping Santa takes good care of me with a Ridgid TS2410LS, saw blades such as Freud and Forrest WW II TK, Porter Cable 6 gallon compressor and nail gun combo along with a Framing Gun, Freud Dado balde set & misc other items for my table saw and new wood shop in the garage.

I will be sure to touch back tomorrow and let everyone know how it turned out.

Thanks for your time and I hope I can contribute over time.
              Welcome aboard. That's a pretty tall order for Santa to fill all in one Christmas. He's gonna need a bigger sleigh I think.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

HeY hEY!

Welcome to the forum!
                Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Well,

After a wonderful day I want to give a quick update of what Santa brought. But before I do, I hope that everyone that reads this had a great Christmas as well.

Santa may need to go to a chiropracter now because here is what he brought. Must have been a big bag and sleigh.

A) Ridgid TS2410LS table saw
                  B) Porter Cable Compressor w/ 3 nail guns
                  C) PC Framing Nailer
                  D) 3rd Hand contractor set (this is a great product, I tried them today, came with 4 poles and a carrying case)
                  E) Forrest WW II TK TS Blade
                  F) Freud LU88 Crosscut / combo blade
                  G) Freud Super Dado Set SD508
                  H) Super Bar Gauge System
                  I) Saw Stop Push tool / combo tool
                  J) Digital Protractor from Skil
                  K) Skil Jigsaw
                  L) Ridgid Outfeed Supports
                  M) Bathrobe & other Misc clothes & a movie and c/d

I dont know what to say. I must have been a hell of a good husband this past year. I guess though this means I have a lot of projects to do for the wife now. As a matter of fact she has me installing 100' of crown molding this weekend in the house.

And thank you everyone for your warm welcomes. Now that I have some tools I need to work on putting my wood shop together out in one half of the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by RHULAND View Post
                    Well,

After a wonderful day I want to give a quick update of what Santa brought. But before I do, I hope that everyone that reads this had a great Christmas as well.

Santa may need to go to a chiropracter now because here is what he brought. Must have been a big bag and sleigh.

A) Ridgid TS2410LS table saw
                    B) Porter Cable Compressor w/ 3 nail guns
                    C) PC Framing Nailer
                    D) 3rd Hand contractor set (this is a great product, I tried them today, came with 4 poles and a carrying case)
                    E) Forrest WW II TK TS Blade
                    F) Freud LU88 Crosscut / combo blade
                    G) Freud Super Dado Set SD508
                    H) Super Bar Gauge System
                    I) Saw Stop Push tool / combo tool
                    J) Digital Protractor from Skil
                    K) Skil Jigsaw
                    L) Ridgid Outfeed Supports
                    M) Bathrobe & other Misc clothes & a movie and c/d

I dont know what to say. I must have been a hell of a good husband this past year. I guess though this means I have a lot of projects to do for the wife now. As a matter of fact she has me installing 100' of crown molding this weekend in the house.

And thank you everyone for your warm welcomes. Now that I have some tools I need to work on putting my wood shop together out in one half of the garage.

Either you're one hell of a guy or your wife has some serious ideas for your house!

Comment

I agree. One of those ideas was to put up Crown Molding in three rooms which I just finished doing.

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes.

Comment

Welcome to the forum RHULAND

Comment

Welcome, I guess you were a good boy, or honey wants to hear no more about it till this time next year. Have fun and enjoy.

Comment

Thanks again everyone. I have been having a grand time this week in my new garage workshop. I have been working on projects and the shop all week. What a great holiday this has been

Comment

Working...
                            X