X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R3030 Fugeo Reciprocating Saw - Jigsaw Blade Replacement

Does anyone know where to find a replacement jigsaw blade for the R3030 Saw? I have asked at Home Depot and no one seems to know anything about them. And I cannot find anything on Ridgid's website. Thanks

Re: R3030 Fugeo Reciprocating Saw - Jigsaw Blade Replacement

It uses standard reciprocating saw blades.

Comment

Page 10 of the manual talks about blade selection, use, etc. However it does not mention anything about replacement blades in the manual that I saw.

Not owning one myself and just looking at the illustration in the manual I would have to say its a standard recip saw blade, why would they design it to use anything other than that? If it tool a proprietary blade, no one would buy it because you could not share blades with a full size recip saw.
      Attachment

Go to the tool section in HD, Lowes, Sears, or any hardware store and buy regular recip saw blades.
      Attached Files
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I understand that it takes standard blades and how to change them, but the saw comes with a unique blade that is the size of a jigsaw blade but is designed to be received by reciprocating saws, the end looks like typical reciprocating blade. It is a very small blade in comparison to the smallest blade I could find in the blades section. The blade was stamped with Ridgid on the side so I know they are the manufacturers. I hope that clears it up a little better. Thanks for any insight into this.

Comment

These?

Mikwaukee scroll hackzall blade

Ern
          Last edited by erngum; 12-31-2008, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Thank you, those are the ones. I was beginning to worry I was not going to be able to find a replacement, it is a very handy little blade.

Comment

I've also seen similar ones for pneumatic saws in the air tool section. I think they use the same mounting system as reciprocating saws.

Comment

Originally posted by erngum View Post
                I keep forgetting that TTI is the GM of power tools now. Everything they make comes in the equivialant of a Chevy, Buick, Pontiac, Olds or Caddy version (Ryobi,RIDGID,Milwaukee,AEG).

Strange how Ryobi and RIDGID came out with an Auto-Shift drill at the same time isn't it? And RIDGID and Milwaukee have a one-hand sawzall.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

That is a very handy little blade. I had some made by Dewalt, but when I went to buy more I couldn't find them anywhere. I'll be on the lookout for the Milwaukee blades.
                  You only live once, so play with your tool often.

Comment

Originally posted by Scr00ge View Post
                    Does anyone know where to find a replacement jigsaw blade for the R3030 Saw? I have asked at Home Depot and no one seems to know anything about them. And I cannot find anything on Ridgid's website. Thanks
                    I had the same problem at 5 different H.D stores. No one stocks them. Go to www.gardnerinc.com. They are a parts company for rigid/ryobi/homelite and about 50 other tool companies. Their phone # is 1-877-544-9253. They are in Columbus, Ohio and Jacksonville, Florida. I really like mine for small jobs.

Comment

Working...
                    X