Need Wheels for BS1400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Wheels for BS1400

Does anyone know where I could get a set of casters for this model Bandsaw. Apparently, Ridgid doesn't sell such a thing. Duh!

Thanks,
    Matt

Re: Need Wheels for BS1400

Are you wanting to put casters on the bandsaw or the stand it sits on?

I don't know if these will fit the RIDGID stand or not but maybe a call to Woodcraft will answer that.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

BadgerDave, I don’t how in the heck you find this stuff. I’ve been searching for quite a while looking for something just like these retractable casters. Looking at them, I don’t see any reason they would not fit the Ridgid BS 14000. Heck, with a little modification they might also fit the Ridgid Jointer. That sure would make it easier to move that monster around!!! Think I’ll go visit Woodcraft today.

Thanks for the info!!!

Comment

krich, that particular little bit of knowledge was gleaned from spending way too much time window shopping at my local Woodcraft. I hope they work out for you and glad I could help.
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Unrelated... But BD, you're coming up on 4000... Don't you get a medal or some free tool or something? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Wood_Junkie View Post
            Unrelated... But BD, you're coming up on 4000... Don't you get a medal or some free tool or something? ;-)
            I don't know about a medal but, ahem, ahem, ahem, I really could use a new RIDGID hat. The one I have has really seen better days. Ahem, ahem, ahem..........must have a frog in my throat!

Comment

Working...
            X