X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA after registered timeline

Does anyone know the current month Ridgid is working on now for the LSA warranty? I am still waiting on some new tools to be put on the LSA that I bought last November. But from what I remember the last time it took about 8 months. Also curious if everyones Ebox not showing the correct warranties and tools has been fixed yet.

Re: LSA after registered timeline

no, not fixed yet. Still have two tools that have not migrated over to dash board yet!

Comment

When I called them last year they were running well behind. Tools that I registered in July did not show up with LSA in the 'Dashboard' until November. I too registered a tool in November, and remember working out that I should not expect to see anything until March or April based on the previous tool registration.

Comment

Originally posted by jugger427 View Post
        Does anyone know the current month Ridgid is working on now for the LSA warranty? I am still waiting on some new tools to be put on the LSA that I bought last November. But from what I remember the last time it took about 8 months. Also curious if everyones Ebox not showing the correct warranties and tools has been fixed yet.
        For reference purposes: I just received an e-mail from Ridgid today concerning my power tool registration from June 2008.

Dear RIDGID Customer:
        Thank you for purchasing RIDGID power tools. Your RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA) registration has been verified!

I got two more power tool registrations I am waiting for: August + November 2008 so they are making some progress. Keep your receipt and make copies of your original documents.
        ymmv
        Last edited by reConx; 01-08-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

So when is it too late to register your tools? I'm having problems with my 24li-o's holding a decent charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrical1 View Post
            So when is it too late to register your tools? I'm having problems with my 24li-o's holding a decent charge.
            PROOF OF PURCHASE (RECEIPT AND ORIGINAL UPC CODE) WILL BE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING. REGISTER YOUR TOOLS THROUGH RIDGID.COM TO ACCEPT THE RIDGID® BRAND LIFETIME SERVICE AGREEMENT
            To accept the RIDGID® Brand Lifetime Service Agreement, you must register your qualifying RIDGID® Brand Hand Held Power Tool, Stationary Power Tool or Pneumatic Tool within 90 days after purchase. For expedited handling, register by logging on to www.ridgid.com, click on "Support," then "Product Registration," and choose the appropriate product category to be led through the registration process. You may also register by US mail - simply complete a registration form found at point of purchase, then mail the card together with a copy of your store receipt and the original UPC from the package of the qualifying product to: RIDGID® Hand Held and Stationary Power Tool Technical Service, PO Box 1427, Anderson, SC 29622.
            All registrations must be made under the name of an individual person. Within approximately 6-8 weeks after completion of the registration process, you will receive confirmation via email or US mail that will include your Lifetime Service Agreement Identification Number. Keep track of this number as you will need it in order to obtain service for your product under the Lifetime Service Agreement. A Lifetime Service Agreement card will be mailed to you; this will also include your Lifetime Service Agreement Identification Number.
            IMO if its beyond 90 days I would still try to register or contact CS for assistance... YMMV
            p.s.: you do have the 3-Year Limited Service Warranty

Comment

When I called them to check on my LSA registration, because it was about 90 days from when I had bought the tool (and registered and sent in the required details), one of my concerns was that the paperwork might have been lost and I would be too late to re-register.

They told me not to worry about the 90 requirement, and they were accepting registration of any tools that had been sold at any time that qualified for the LSA regardless of when they were bought. They gave me the impression that even if your purchase was 2 years ago, provided you had the reciept showing you legitimately bought it from an authorized seller (HD) the registration period was not important.

I recommend calling their Customer Service and telling them about your situation. Sounds like it will be OK.

Comment

I never got an email (or snail mail) confirming my LSA registration. The Warranty status just changed in the Dashboard to 'Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA)' with an included customer ID number and registration ID number. That was about 6 weeks ago. Based on many comments of problems with the dashboard posted here, I quickly copied all the information including tool numbers and registration numbers in case the data gets lost in the system.

Comment

the old ebox worked well. as badger dave has stated, "it was working just fine, so they broke it". its been about 4 weeks since i was last promised that my dashboard would be updated and nothing has happened yet. time to start calling again!
                  there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Two of my tools from e-box were not on my dash, registered in april 08. Called customer service, promotions dept. apparantly had two accounts, so they combined both now everything is up to date. I honestly have to question the people who trash customer service dept. I have e-mailed and called a dozen times, they were helpful, nice, timely, and corrected any problems! Time to look in the mirror and identify the real problem!!!!

FRANK

Comment

Working...
                    X