X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest ridgid table saw #r 4511

does anyone know anything about this new table saw from ridgid that has a granite top? I am located in british columbia and am in the market for a new table saw. thanks

Re: latest ridgid table saw #r 4511

Lots of info on it in the Woodworking Discussion Forum. Long thread that covers most of what we know about it at this point.

Michael

Comment

The saw sounds great, Does anyone know where it can be purchased? The people at Home Depot know nothing about it and cannot give me any information about the saw.

Comment

Here's a link to about 20 pages of posts about it:

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21249

Comment

The Home Depot SKU for this saw is 750-663. This should make it easier for you to inquire about it at your local store. Not all stores will carry it. That is decided by sales volume at each store.

Comment

This saw wasn't supposed to come out till Feb. but somehow it did.HD won't start stocking these until they sell off remaining stock of other saws.Granite top is a problem for me. Chips, cracks, no reinforcement in the miter slots.I can see a bunch of problems coming. Just my opinion though. I know the price is very attractive, but think about ALL the other things that make a great saw.

Comment

Working...
            X