Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18v 3ah battery covered by LSA?

Sorry, I tried the search...

I was given the 18v LiIon Autoshift drill kit for Christmas, as well as another single charger and a 3ah battery. Before I send in the registrations, I'm trying to find out if the separate battery will be eligible for the warranty?

It says "consumable product, forget it" on the back of the package, and isn't recognized by the website. I find it hard to believe that the toolkit batteries are warrantied, but replacements aren't.

Anyone know for sure?

(part# AC46182, BTW)

Re: 18v 3ah battery covered by LSA?

Only the original batteries that come with combo kits and individual tools are eligible for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. Batteries that are purchased separately are not included in the LLSA Program.

Please don't shoot me................I'm only the messenger.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

No problem...I appreciate a straight answer, since the idiots at HD can't even find the registration forms.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by subybaja View Post
        No problem...I appreciate a straight answer, since the idiots at HD can't even find the registration forms.

Thanks!
        Every Ridgid tool set I have purchased at HD has included the registration form with the owners manual package.

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
          Every Ridgid tool set I have purchased at HD has included the registration form with the owners manual package.
          The batteries I bought did not have any such forms. The only time I have seen the forms is in the Kits. You can download the form in the ridgid.com site. His question was about the additional battery.

Comment

[QUOTE=Andrew M.;203137]The batteries I bought did not have any such forms. The only time I have seen the forms is in the Kits. You can download the form in the ridgid.com site. His question was about the additional battery.[/QUOT

Andrew......
            Sorry! Since it would have been soooooooo easy for him to copy the the registration form from the tool set I assumed he did not have any registration form. Anyway, Badger had the skinny on the individual battery sales, NO LSA for them.
            I would think Ridgid might have a problem with that issue as a review of their LSA literature and statements on their web site do not list single battery sales as being excluded from the LSA.

Comment

Working...
            X